Where Central Kansas Turns for High Quality Foot Care
Most people don’t think much about the health of their feet or ankles—until there’s a problem, of course. Then, you quickly realize just how important healthy feet really are!
If you’re currently dealing with any kind of pain, injury, or irritation at ankle level or below—heel pain, arch pain, an ankle sprain, skin and nail problems, and more—go to the foot doctor that Central Kansas trusts more than any other: Dr. Trent Timson. We provide convenient access to high quality, affordable care throughout the region from our offices in McPherson, Herington, and Hillsboro.
Helping You Get Back to What You Love
Foot problems are never just foot problems. Chronic heel pain or a wobbly ankle, for example, can keep you from being yourself, forcing you to scale back your plans. That has implications not only for your short-term happiness, but also your long-term overall health, particularly if you can’t stay active.
Don’t shrug off foot problems! They are never “too small” to be worth seeking professional care. Dr. Timson can help you:
- Get through your workday without pain again—so you can actually do stuff with your evening besides crashing on the couch with your feet in the air.
- Re-engage in active hobbies you used to enjoy, but quit because your pain kept you from enjoying them.
- Wear open-toed shoes with comfort and pride, unencumbered by warts, corns, toenail infections, or other unsightly and embarrassing concerns.
- Live your life to the fullest, without your feet holding you back!
Personalized Care. Advanced Treatments. Optimal Results.
Why go to a podiatrist instead of your GP for a foot or ankle problem? The simple truth: feet are much more complex than they look, and podiatrists train and practice exclusively on this part of the body (including 4 years of podiatric medical school).
Think of it this way: if you suddenly needed open heart surgery, would you rather hire someone who does this type of surgery on a daily or weekly basis, or one who does it twice per year?
And at Community Foot Clinic, we take things a step further still:
- We take as much time as needed with each patient to fully assess the situation, get an accurate diagnosis, and understand how your pain is affecting your life.
- We develop a treatment plan that’s personalized to your needs, incorporating advanced procedures like laser therapy or custom orthotics when necessary.
- We treat every person who walks through our door with dignity and respect, and work hard to make every aspect of your experience a pleasant one.
Ultimately, it’s about helping you get back to your lifestyle as quickly, safely, and affordably as possible, with treatments that are designed to get you optimal results with minimum downtime and disruption to your daily life.
About Dr. Timson
In practice for more than two decades, Dr. Trent Timson founded the Community Foot Clinic of McPherson in 1998 and has become a regional leader in high quality, compassionate podiatric care. He specializes in athletic foot care, heel pain, surgery, and foot care for all stages of life (including children and seniors). His goal is always to treat patients as effectively and efficiently as possible, so they can leave the office feeling better than when they arrived.